A Native Texan, Jason Stephens represents injured plaintiffs in serious personal injury cases. Jason has an extremely impressive track record of success in the areas of wrongful death, truck accidents, car accidents, oil and gas accidents, construction accidents, and more.
What sets Stephens Law apart from other law firms?
Jason Stephens Will Fight For You Inside and Outside of the Courtroom
Don’t settle for a personal injury lawyer who will push you into accepting a settlement offer because they don’t have courtroom experience. Without the threat of a trial, insurance companies won’t feel pressured to make a substantial offer. That’s what will happen if you entrust your case to the wrong Texas law firm.
Jason Stephens is an award-winning Texas trial attorney. He’s logged countless hours in the courtroom and has secured some of the largest verdicts in state and national history. In 2004, Jason Stephens won the 5th-largest jury verdict in Texas state history and the 47th-largest verdict ever in the United States. Just a few years later in 2012, Jason Stephens secured the 8th-largest motor vehicle accident verdict ever awarded by a Texas jury.
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC doesn’t just get results for its clients. Stephens Law gets results that have a massive impact on its client’s lives. If you’ve been injured, Jason Stephens will gladly fight to do the same for you.
Jason Stephens Gets Results
Jason’s track record is hard to beat. Not only has he been recognized as one of the best injury attorneys in Texas, but he has received national accolades for his success. Some of the awards and titles that Jason has received are:
- Best Lawyers in America® (2016—present)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers Association (2011—present)
- Top 100 Super Lawyers in all of Dallas/Fort Worth by Thomas Reuters (2017, 2018)
- Texas Super Lawyer® by Thomson Reuters (2004—present)
- Top Fort Worth Lawyers in Personal Injury by Fort Worth, Texas magazine (2003—present)
- Perfect 10.0 AVVO Rating (highest rating)
- AV® Rated Lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell (highest rating)
- Lifetime member of the Multi-Million-Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Selected to the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates
- Won the 47th largest verdict in the U.S. in 2004 as recognized by the National Law Journal
- Won the 5th largest verdict in Texas in 2004 as acknowledged by Texas Lawyer
- Won the 8th largest motor vehicle verdict in Texas in 2012 as observed by Texas Lawyer
You don’t just get these awards by being an average attorney. If you are seeking representation from someone who will go above and beyond for you, Jason is the perfect choice.