Personal Injury Resources
- Can I Bring a Personal Injury Claim on Behalf of a Child?
- Expert Witnesses in Personal Injury Cases
- Five Things to Know About Car Accident Settlement Agreements
- Four Factors to Consider When Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help If You’re Being Blamed For an Accident
- How Much Is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
- How Texas Statutes Affect Personal Injury Claims
- How to Find a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Personal Injury Claim vs. Personal Injury Lawsuit
- Punitive Damages
- Settling a Personal Injury Claim with an Insurance Company
- Six Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer During a Free Consultation
- The Burden of Proof in Personal Injury Cases
- Types of Damages Available in Personal Injury Cases
- Understanding Contributory Fault in Texas
- Understanding Insurance Bad Faith Practices
- Understanding Strict Liability in Personal Injury Cases
- Understanding the Statute of Limitations and Your Personal Injury Case
- What Are Economic Damages?
- What Are Non-Economic Damages
- What Does it Mean to Mitigate Damages in a Personal Injury Case?
- What is Discovery?
- What Is Negligence?
- What is Vicarious Liability?
- What’s Causation and How do I Prove It?
- What’s Loss of Consortium?
- What’s Property Damage and Can I Get Compensation in Texas?
- Who is a “Third Party” in a Lawsuit?
- Will My Personal Injury Case Go to Trial?
- Distraction.gov — US Government official website for distracted driving.
- National Safety Council — A nonprofit organization dedicated to preventing injuries and deaths at workplaces, communities, and roads by educating, researching, and promoting advocacy.
- US Department of Transportation — Serving the United States by providing an efficient, fast, accessible, and safe transportation system.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration — Working to achieve the highest standards of excellence in motor vehicle and highway safety, preventing accidents, and protecting the American people.
Fort Worth, TX Resources
- Fort Worth Government Website — Visit the official Fort Worth Government website, where you can find information about social services, transportation, recreational activities, apply for a job, pay your bills, and read local breaking news.
- Visit Fort Worth — On this page, you will find every event, location, and recreational activities available to do in Fort Worth.
- Citysearch Fort Worth Site — Find reviews and recommendations from Citysearch on what to do in Fort Worth.
- Fort Worth Wikipedia Page — History and information of Fort Worth.
Fort Worth Chiropractors
- The Joint Chiropractic – 4601 West Fwy, Ste 204. Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Path To Wellness Integrated Health – 525 Bailey Ave. Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Park Hill Chiropractic – 2428-A Forest Park Blvd. Fort Worth, TX 76110
- Express Chiropractic & Wellness – 2317 N Tarrant Pkwy Ste 451. Fort Worth, TX 76177
Fort Worth Physical Therapists
- The Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Institute – 2901 Acme Brick Plz. Fort Worth, TX 76109
- Sports Rehabilitation Specialists – 1901 Cooper St. Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Ried Physical Therapy – 6145 Wedgwood Dr. Fort Worth, TX 76133
- Bonnette Elite Physical Therapy and Wellness – 9660 Bartlett Cir, Ste 708. Fort Worth, TX 76108
Fort Worth Emergency Rooms
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth – 6100 Harris Pkwy. Fort Worth, TX 76132
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth – 1301 Pennsylvania Ave. Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Complete Care Camp Bowie – 6006 Camp Bowie Blvd. Fort Worth, TX 76116
- JPS Hospital – 1500 S Main St. Fort Worth, TX 76104
Fort Worth Courts
- Fort Worth Municipal Court – 1000 Throckmorton St. Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Tarrant County Courthouse – 100 E Weatherford St, Room 502A. Fort Worth, TX 76196
- Southwest Municipal Court – 3741 S W Lp 820. Fort Worth, TX 76133
Fort Worth Libraries
- Fort Worth Public Library – 500 W 3rd St. Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Fort Worth Public Library Southwest – 4001 Library Ln. Fort Worth, TX 76109
- Fort Worth Public Library Ridglea – 3628 Bernie Anderson Ave. Fort Worth, TX 76116
- TCU Mary Couts Burnett Library – 2913 Lowden St. Fort Worth, TX 76129
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website